A Message from Our Staff
Watch a Short Video
Listen to one of our parenting coaches describe the Family Life Center and the positive impact it can have on the community.
Families interacting joyfully & compassionately throughout life.
Cultivating healthy marriages & families that implement principles of love, joy, hope, community, & spirituality.
- Healthy Partnerships – Improving communication & conflict resolution in family & interpersonal relationships
- Love/Unity – Promoting the gift of love & the bond of unity through harmonic interactions
- Joy – Cultivating happiness through perseverance, grateful hearts, & shared meaning
- Service – Experiencing the value & reward of serving others
- Hope – Developing self-worth, personal acceptance, & confidence in one’s journey
- Spirituality – Connection with Something greater than self, including a set of higher values & principles, as a source for building & improving relationships.
To enrich family & individual life by providing resources & support that encourage healthy interaction & development for families of all shapes and sizes.
- Value – Be recognized as a valued community resource center that enriches marriage & family life
- Family Memories – Create memories through meaningful, fun activities that engender healthy interaction
- Education – Provide exceptional marriage & family enrichment courses that improve relationship dynamics & overall family & individual well-being
- Coaching – Implement our Intentional Parenting program for families with children, teens, & young adults
- Parenting – Improve responsibility & engagement for fathers & mothers in traditional, blended, divorced, single, & non-custodial settings
- Mediation – Promote awareness of mediation & counseling services, when needed.
The Foundation for Family Life was created in 2010 by Dr. Joseph White to help promote healthy family and individual life experiences.
Check back later for the full story.