Family Life Center Framework
Families interacting joyfully & compassionately throughout life.
Cultivating healthy marriages & families that implement principles of love, joy, hope, community, & spirituality.
- Healthy Partnerships – Improving communication & conflict resolution in family & interpersonal relationships
- Love/Unity – Promoting the gift of love & the bond of unity through harmonic interactions
- Joy – Cultivating happiness through perseverance, grateful hearts, & shared meaning
- Service – Experiencing the value & reward of serving others
- Hope – Developing self-worth, personal acceptance, & confidence in one’s journey
- Spirituality – Connection with Something greater than self, including a set of higher values & principles, as a source for building & improving relationships.
To enrich family & individual life by providing resources & support that encourage healthy interaction & development for families of all shapes and sizes.
- Value – Be recognized as a valued community resource center that enriches marriage & family life
- Family Memories – Create memories through meaningful, fun activities that engender healthy interaction
- Education – Provide exceptional marriage & family enrichment courses that improve relationship dynamics & overall family & individual well-being
- Coaching – Implement our Intentional Parenting program for families with children, teens, & young adults
- Parenting – Improve responsibility & engagement for fathers & mothers in traditional, blended, divorced, single, & non-custodial settings
- Mediation – Promote awareness of mediation & counseling services, when needed.
A Message from Our Staff
Watch a Short Video
Listen to one of our parenting coaches describe the Family Life Center and the positive impact it can have on the community.